- General Instructions
- Filling Online Application Form
Merely appearing and qualifying in NEET (UG) does not confer any right to the candidate for admission to Undergraduate Medical Courses. The selection and admission to Undergraduate Medical Courses seats in any Medical Institution recognized for offering Undergraduate Medical Courses is subject to fulfilling the admission criteria, eligibility, rank in the merit list, medical fitness, and such other criteria as may be prescribed by the Government of India, respective States, Universities, Institutions and Medical/ Dental/ Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/ Homeopathy Colleges.
- Applications of candidates submitting false and fabricated information will be rejected and such candidates will be further debarred from appearing in examinations conducted by NTA. Such candidates will also be prosecuted under applicable laws for a criminal offense and suitably penalized.
- Incomplete applications and applications not in accordance with instructions are liable to be rejected without any further intimation.
- The examination fee once deposited will not be refunded. The fee will not be carried forward to a future examination.
- Applications once submitted cannot be withdrawn. Candidates must note that mere deduction of fee from the bank account is not proof of fee payment. The payment should be supported by fee payment and generation of the Confirmation Page.
- Instructions in the Information Bulletin may change/be updated based on decisions taken by the NTA and other authorities from time to time. Candidates are advised to regularly check the website https://neet.nta.nic.in/, for any further updates or information
- Candidates can apply for NEET (UG) - through the “Online” mode only through the website https://neet.nta.nic.in/
- Submission of the Online Application Form may be done by accessing the NTA website https://neet.nta.nic.in/.
- The Application Form in any other mode will not be accepted. Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate.
- Candidates must strictly follow the instructions given in the Information Bulletin and on the NTA website. Candidates not complying with the instructions shall be summarily disqualified.
- Candidates must ensure that the e-mail address and Mobile Number provided in the Online Application Form are their own or Parents/Guardians only as all information/communication will be sent by NTA through e-mail on the registered e-mail address or SMS on the registered Mobile Number only.
- Registration Form
- Application Form
- Fee Payment
Register for the Online Application Form and note down the system-generated Application Number. The candidate should provide the required details while filling the Online Application Form. The candidate must also create a PASSWORD and choose Security Question and enter an Answer. After successful submission of the personal details, an Application number will be generated and it will be used to complete the remaining Steps of the Application Form and will also be required for all future reference/correspondence. For subsequent logins, the candidate will be able to login directly with the system generated Application Number and Password created.
- The candidates can log in with the system generated Application Number and pre-created password for completing the application from including
filling up personal details, choosing the question paper medium and examination cities, providing the details of educational qualifications and uploading the images and documents(if any).
- Upload scanned images of candidate's recent passport size photograph, postcard size photograph,signature,left and right hand fingers and thumb impression, category certificate (if applicable), citizen certificate ( if applicable), and PWD certificate(whereever applicable).
- The recent photograph should be either in colour or black and white with 80% face(without mask) visible including ears against a white background
- Scanned photographs,signature and left and right hand fingers and thumb impressions should be in JPG format(clearly legible).
- Scanned category certificate (if applicable), citizenship certificate(if applicable), and PWD certificate (wherever applicable) should be in pdf format(clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned passport photograph should be between 10kb to 200kb(clearly ledigible)
- The size of the scanned Postcard photograph (4”x6”) should be between 10 kb - 200 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned signature should be between 4 kb to 30 kb (clearly legible)
- The size of scanned and Left and Right hand Fingers and Thumb impressions as per the Template provided (Appendix-XXIV) should be between 10 kb to 200 kb.
- The size of the scanned copy of the Category certificate (SC/ST/OBC/EWS etc.) should be in pdf between 50kb to 300kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned copy of the PwD certificate should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible)
- The size of the scanned copy of Class 10 pass certificate should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible).
- The size of the scanned copy of the Citizenship certificate/Embassy certificate or any Documentary proof of Citizenship certificate should be between 50 kb to 300 kb (clearly legible).
- Please check your photographs and signature before submission of the Application Form. In case the photograph or signature is blurred or not visible to identify the identity of the candidate then, the application will be rejected
- After completing Step 1 and Step 2, the candidates have to pay the requisite examination fee. The fee can be submitted online only through Net Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card, UPI, or Paytm Services. Processing charges and GST as applicable are chargeable to the candidate (in addition to the examination fee) by the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway Integrator.
- The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form will be generated only after successful payment by the Candidate. In case the Confirmation Page is not generated after payment of fee, then the candidate may have to approach the concerned Bank/Payment Gateway (in the helpline number and e-mail given in the Information Bulletin) for ensuring the successful payment or for obtaining the refund of duplicate/multiple payments]
- Download, save and print a copy of the Confirmation Page of the Application Form (which would be downloadable only after successful remittance of fee) for future reference.
- All 3 Steps can be done together or at separate timings. The submission of the Application of a candidate could be considered successful and his/her candidature would be confirmed only on the successful transaction/receipt of the prescribed application fee from him/her
- Admit Card
- The candidate has to download the Admit Card from the NTA website (https://neet.nta.nic.in/) and appear for the Examination at the given Centre on the Date and timing as indicated in their Admit Card.
- In case a candidate is unable to download his/her Admit Cards from the website, he or she may approach the Help Line between 10:00 am to 05.00 pm or write an email to NTA at [email protected].
Correspondence regarding NEET (UG)
- The Candidates are required to submit their genuine queries/grievances relating to their Candidature for the NEET (UG) - Exam as a matter of course through the QRS System of NTA available on the website of NTA (https://neet.nta.nic.in//). The email query/
grievance relating to this Exam may be addressed to: [email protected], only if a response is not received from NTA in QRS. However, such email should not be anonymous and must contain: the name, registration/application no/roll no., postal address of the Candidate,and contact number of the sender. An email containing vague or general queries shall not be entertained. Considering the volume of queries/questions received from the Candidates and /or on their behalf, NTA cannot guarantee to reply to each and every email received from the Candidates. In no case, repetitive emails on the same issue/matter would be entertained. Queries shall not be entertained from persons claiming to be representatives, associates, or officiate of the applicant candidate. The following information shall not be revealed by phone or email:1. Internal documentation/status.
2. The internal decision-making process of NTA. Any claim/counterclaim thereof.
3. Dates & venue of internal meetings or name of the staff/officers dealing with it.
4. Any information which in the opinion of NTA cannot be revealed
Details of Medical/Dental/Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homeopathy Colleges
- The List of Medical Colleges may be accessed from: www.nmc.org.in
- The List of Dental Colleges may be accessed from: https://dciindia.gov.in/
- The List of Ayurveda/Siddha/Unani/Homeopathy Colleges may be accessed from the website (s) www.ccimindia.org, http://www.ayush.gov.in, and www.cchindia.com.
- Information Bulletin can be downloaded from the website www.nta.ac.in/, https://neet.
- Candidates are advised to refer to only NEET (UG) website: https://neet.nta.nic.in/ for authentic information and periodic updates.
- Candidates are advised to be careful about any wrong information/false claim of any person or institute regarding the NEET (UG) Examination or securing a seat on the basis of its Result.
- Candidates are advised to bring any such information to the notice of NTA through email at [email protected].
- For the latest updates, candidates must regularly visit the website https://neet.nta.nic.in/, www.MoH&FW.gov.in & www.mcc.nic.in for MBBS/BDS Courses and www.ayush. gov.in & www.aaccc.gov.in for BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS Courses and the websites of concerned States/Institutions till the completion of the final round of counselling.